Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas has come and gone...



Ho! Ho! Ho! And Merry After Christmas to you all!!! The photo above shows perfectly how our day went. We were up and active all day long with oodles of sugar and candy canes in our bellies. My lil guy literally sat in a corner and closed his eyes and fell asleep...sugar coma me thinks hehe


We started out Christmas Eve making cookies. These are supposed to be our reindeer cookies for Santa. The kids had a blast putting the antlers (aka Flipz Chocolate Covered Pretzels) on the reindeer's heads LOL  I cooked dinner and then Santa (Grandpa) came to visit-my kids were beside themselves with joy!

I then began by elf work and placed their gifts under the tree! Christmas morning was fun! It was the first Christmas where my lil one was able to participate since last Christmas he was only one month old!


You know I don't normally show photos of my children on my blog but for the sake of the Christmas season that was upon is...here are mama's lil bunnies. I could eat them up just looking at their picture right now hehehe


I couldn't end my Christmas day without trying another snood look. This time I made my Victory Rolls a wee bit higher and I loved the look.

All in all Christmas was calm, cozy, and exhausting hehe We have oodles of toys on our dining room table that Santa gave my children and lots of really precious memories that I will always keep close to my heart.

I hope you had a lovely Christmas!!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...