Oh my! Let me begin by saying how sorry I am that I haven't posted in a week! So not like me at all. And that's because it really wasn't me doing it but rather my trusty computer that has been acting up. I think its all better now, not sure. I am just happy that I can post to you all and hoping you are all well after all the Easter celebrations, Spring Breaks, and Viva Las Vegas trips!
Well my dears, I have NINE days left until I board my plane and head out to St. Louis, Missouri. I never thought I would ever see that part of the my country and I am terribly excited to be able to. Best part will be to meet my friends Brittany and Kay in person and give them each a super duper huge hug!
The past week has been a tad bit crazy but things are slowly (very) moving along. I do still have about a zillion things to tend to before I leave and just hope I can get it all done in time. Of course like with any activity I have for the week or month I have my trusty "to-do" list to encourage me to get things done.
On my to-do list is:
- Mail a few boxes to Brittany's house which includes my toiletries because I will be only taking a carry-on. I also have my Tardis to mail out as well for my "Doctor Who" shoot!
- Make sure the house is in order as well as prepare activities for my husband to do with the children. I think we need more playdoh and a few other little things to break up the days for them. *smile*
- Of course I have to pack my luggage and also make sure its under the weight limit. I have been throwing a few things in there throughout the days to ensure I don't forget thing.
- My grooming-which will take place this coming weekend. I have to so my semi-dye for my hair which hides most of my white hair. Its my first time doing it alone so this should be interesting for sure hehe I also will get my eyebrows threaded and get a manicure-I will take along my bunny girl with me and perhaps treat her to a little manicure too. I love doing mommy and me things with her!
- I cannot forget to take my shopping $ and such with me :)
- Head over to Carters because my children needs spring type pjs as well as a few other things. I cannot leave my home knowing they need things and afterwards I have to set up a few days worth of outfits for my husband. As well as pack an overnight bag for my father because they will all stay over papa's house for a night in order to allow my husband to work some hours at his second job.
- Get my 1940's outfits together. Brittany and I have been doing the impossible which is getting a pair of 1940's trousers done without her actually seeing me to ensure it fits etc can be tricky but well worth it. I cannot wait to get them!
- I have an unexpected medical procedure being performed on Wednesday morning as well as another much needed doctors appointment right after. Wednesday will be a tough day for me but it will help me be at my best during my trip.
- Purchase our new camera. This is very important and not just for my trip but because I need to have it handy to capture kodak moments with my kiddies.
- Activate my cell phone and add all the important phone numbers! Omg I cannot forget to do that!!
So nine days to go and ten (or more) important things to take care of before I leave. Trust me when I say most of these things would have been taken care of a lot sooner but patience is a virtue right?
I'm so happy to be able to post again! Ahhh technology is such a wonderful and crazy thing!!! hehee