Thursday, June 27, 2013

Follow Bunny on Bloglovin!


Seems things are changing in the blog world! If you want to continue to read my blog and others as well follow them on Bloglovin! You can Follow my blog with Bloglovin by clicking on this link. There will be lots and lots of changes happening on my blog within the next few months and I would love for you all to see them!

You can also follow me on my Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook. I will be getting on Instagram soon I hope and will share that information when I get it.

Goodness me-I hope we all keep up with our favorite and new blogs irregardless of the changes ahead.

Here's to all of you my amazing, amazing readers!!!

xox Bunny

1 comment:

  1. How fabulously exciting that you'll soon be on Instagram, too! I swear, it (and the great camera) is the number one reason I wanted an iPhone. I've been on Instagram (@chronicallyvintage) ever since getting my new phone last Christmas and and cannot wait to connect with you there, too, dear Bunny.

    Happy last day of June,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...