Friday, August 9, 2013

Film Fashion Friday

On Wednesday I made my big reveal with my special Doctor Who photo shoot. I am beyond elated and grateful that so many of you enjoyed them. I look forward to putting the finishing touches on my Doctor Who Wednesday series as we Whovians countdown for the 50th Anniversary.

But today is Friday and I did mention I will be beginning another series called Film Fashion Friday. Before I begin to share with you my thoughts and interpretation of fashion in some films I want to share with you some past posts I made concerning classic film and fashion. These posts were the inspiration for this new series. 

Here are the past posts:







I normally did these "Dress Like" posts after a Weekend Cinema Spotlight. Although my spotlights will continue on a monthly basis, because I had such a blast showcasing fashion pieces from classic films, I felt strongly about wanting to put a spotlight on them, no pun intended. 

My first official Film Fashion Friday  will be posted next week. Until then, what films/fashion in films would you be interested in seeing in this series. You're input would  mean a great deal to me.

Also, feel free to let me know what film you would like to see spotlighted or what things you would like to see on Doctor Who Wednesday. I plan to do loads of inspirational and exciting pieces but I welcome my readers to join in on the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulously exciting, dear Bunny! I've always loved your film related posts (and caught a few excellent movies that I discovered via them) and will be eagerly counting down the days until next Friday's first installment in this cool new series.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Bunny...
    Lemme see. Well on your 'Film Fashion Friday' I'd like to see any of the film noir genre or the old universal monster movies ;) And then there are the TV shows...
    As for Dr. Who, maybe a feature for each doctor, with the things they are 'known' for, and where else you can catch the actor. For years, watching "All Creatures Great and Small" I associated "Tristan" with the doctor ;) (Peter Davidson), and when they did the BBC's Chronicles of Narnia, a certain Marshwiggle resembled our favourite time traveller too :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to see what next Friday's installment holds. I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...